The car he apparently drives now is (so I’ve heard/seen) a Tesla Model S - an electric car that, as far as I’ve gathered, hides its handles in the doors and hides the charge port in the rear driver’s tail light unless the person with the key (that is shaped like the car) comes near it/pushes the right button.
Look up this car. It is, admittedly, a really nice looking car.
- criss-and-castiel reblogged this from jessicamdawn
- criss-and-castiel likes this
- bowtiesandginghamshirts reblogged this from prince-achmed
- phandomghost reblogged this from prince-achmed
- prince-achmed reblogged this from jessicamdawn
- frankunderwoods likes this
- dagzii likes this
- amazinggrace101 likes this
- jessicamdawn posted this